SnippetsLab 1.7.3 | macOS | 11 mb
Stop reinventing the wheel – be more productive with SnippetsLab.
SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets manager. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
* Beautiful user interface with 12 beautiful themes
* Syntax highlighting for over 350 languages
* Markdown snippets (edit & preview), with all languages and LaTeX support
* Create nested folders, Smart Groups, and shortcuts
* Add notes & tags to a snippet
* Include multiple fragments in a single snippet (useful when one snippet logically consists of multiple separate "parts," such as a header and an implementation, or different solutions to one problem; every fragment under one snippet can have its own language and note)
* Multiple windows & pin individual window at the top of the screen
* Use advanced search (search by folder/tags/languages) to find your snippets instantly
* Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
* Export the library to JSON, XML or plain text files
* Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
* Automatic backups to ensure data safety
* Support for printing, sharing, macOS Services, Force Touch, etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: