East Imperial Soft Magic Excel Recovery 2.6 Multilingual | 7 Mb
Recover lost and deleted Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets. Magic Excel Recovery shares its data recovery engine with Magic’s top tools, offering great value to those who need to recover Excel spreadsheets from all kinds of formatted, corrupted and inaccessible storage media.
Magic Excel Recovery recovers Excel spreadsheets in XLS, XLSX, XLA, XLT, OpenOffice ODS and other formats from all types of storage media. Sharing its data recovery algorithms with Magic’s top of the line product, Magic Excel Recovery can reliably recover Excel spreadsheets from problematic storage media. If you don’t need recovering other office files such as Word documents or Adobe PDF, Magic Excel Recovery offers great value for money, selling for less than Magic Office Recovery.
Recovers Excel Documents
– Recovers deleted Excel spreadsheets;
– Undelete Excel files removed from the Recycle Bin or deleted with Shift + Del;
– Recovers spreadsheets saved with Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice and other applications;
– Recovers files in Microsoft Excel 6 – 2013 formats including XLS, XLSX and other formats;
– Recovers OpenOffice spreadsheets;
– Content-aware recovery from formatted and corrupted storage media;
– Recovers spreadsheets from hard drives, SSD drives, USB pen drives, external storage and memory cards;
– Recoverable files are displayed as thumbnail gallery;
– Fully visual pre-recovery preview;
– Filters out irreparable spreadsheets. Each spreadsheet is checked for consistency before being added to the list of recoverable files.
Low-level File Recovery Engine
– Sophisticated file recovery engine shared with Magic’s top of the line data recovery product;
– Quick scan allows recovering deleted spreadsheets in seconds;
– Comprehensive analysis employs low-level access and engages content-aware disk scan;
– Proven data recovery engine: tested on a number of corrupted, formatted and inaccessible disks.
Magic Excel Recovery requires Intel-compatible platform under 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64 MB of RAM and enough disk space for restoration of files.